Ms. Subina Syal has done her M.Com (E-Com) from University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh. She has cleared the UGC Net with JRF. She is pursuing her Ph.D in finance from Punjabi University, Patiala.
She has published various papers in national and international journals, some of them are:
- “Book-Building Mechanism: A Boon or Bane for the IPOs”, in Global Journal of Finance and Economic Management (GJFEM).
- “Efficiency of Banks in Providing Financial Assistance to the Women Entrepreneurs – A Case Study”, in International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow.
- “Consumer is the King’ – A Myth Or Reality?”, in International Journal Of Innovative Research and Development.
- “Global Recession and its Impact on Indian Market”, in Book titled “Impact of Global Recession on Indian Retail Sector”
- “An Insight on The Corporate Social Responsibility: Are Companies Moving in the Right Direction?”, in the Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management.
She has also presented papers in various national and international seminars and conferences.
- “Opportunities and Challenges for Agricultural Marketing” in International seminar on Rural Marketing: The changing Scenario
- “Global Recession and its Impact on Indian Market” in National Seminar on Impact of Global Recession on Indian Retail Sector
- “Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics: Are companies moving in the right direction?” in International Conference on Business Ethics and Human Values
- “Evaluating Essence of Financial Literacy” in National Seminar on “Taking Banking Services to the Common Man” Financial Inclusion, Opportunities and Challenges
- “Effect of Financial Sector on Indian Capital Market” in National Seminar on Economic Liberalization: Effects and Challenges
- “Role of Banks in Financially Aiding Women Entrepreneurs: A case study” in National Seminar on Women Empowerment: Contemporary Concerns
- “Intellectual Property Rights: A paradigm for Global Protection” in National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights and its Importance in Research, Design and Development
- “Inflation – Causes and Effects” in National Seminar on Inflation in India: Issues and Challenges
- “Corporate Social Responsibility: An Indian Perspective” in International Conference on India in an Era of Global Uncertainties
- “Green Technology for the Sustainable Development: The Need of The Hour” in National Seminar on Green Technologies, Energy Security and Sustainable Development
- “Food Security in India: The Need of the Hour” in National Seminar on Food Security in India: Issues and Perspectives.
- “Creative Consumer: Awareness and Protection” in National Seminar on Consumer Awareness as an Emerging Force in India.
She is actively involved in various activities of the college. Presently she is the class incharge of B.Com 1 and member of the management club as well as the NSS unit of the college. She is also an active member of the cultural committee of the college. Recently she acted as a resource person and delivered lectures on E-commerce at the workshop held in GCCBA-42 held on Dec 5th and 6th, 2013.